Tuesday 20 September 2016

PASSION FRUIT DRINK

Yesterday my daughter brought few passion fruits and she got them from her friend. The fruit was little sour and also little sweet, the aroma was very pleasant and inviting. When I smelled the fruit I could not wait till next day and I wanted to make juice immediately. Thanks to her friend Lakshmy for these lovely fruits. 
PASSION FRUIT JUICE

WHAT YOU NEED :

Passion fruits - 2

Sugar - about 5 tsp or to taste

Cold water - 3 cups
I FORGOT TO TAKE THE PIC OF PASSION FRUIT, GOT THIS PIC FROM GOOGLE 

PASSION FRUIT DRINK

HOW TO MAKE :

Cut Passion fruits half and scoop out the flesh along with seeds.

Put the flesh in blender along with sugar. Blend for few minutes.

Add cold water and again blend to smooth.

Strain the juice in a strainer. Discard the seeds.

Pour in glasses and Serve chilled along with ice cube.


No comments: