Sunday 21 August 2016

GREEN APPLE/ POMEGRANATE SWEET SALAD

While cutting the apple it came in mind to make salad. I started cutting then I saw pomegranate in fruits basket, picked one and opened the seeds. I loved the color green and red together, lol kept on mixing the ingredients, which came in my mind, the out come was so pretty to look and tasted awesome.
GREEN APPLE AND POMEGRANATE SWEET SALAD

WHAT YOU NEED:

Green apple - 1, cubed

Pomegranate - 1

Salt - a pinch

Pepper powder - 1/4 tsp or to taste 

Honey - 1 tbsp

Ice cream - 2 tbsp ( I added butter scotch ice cream)
GREEN APPLE POMEGRANATE SWEET SALAD

SWEET SALAD WITH GHEE RICE


HOW TO MAKE:

Mix in apple cubes, pomegranate seeds, salt, pepper powder and honey well.

The add ice cream and mix thoroughly.

Refrigerate the salad. 

Serve Green apple Pomegranate sweet salad along with Ghee rice. 



No comments: