Friday 4 August 2017

ALMOND POWDER /BADAM POWDER

I was so happy when my cousin brought some dry fruits from Abu dhabi like almonds, pistachio, nuts etc... On the previous day only i was thinking of buying almonds to make powder and made a plan to go to market after my daughter's school. Is it telepathy? I could not understand , the next day it is in my hands. I felt so happy and immediately I prepared Almond powder. Since then My daughter is having milk with almond powder. 
ALMOND POWDER

WHAT YOU NEED :

Almonds - 75 numbers

Pistachio - 30 numbers

Sugar - 12 -15 tbsp 

Cardamom pods - 25

Saffron  strands - 3-4

Turmeric powder - 1/2 tsp
BADAM POWDER !

HOW TO MAKE :

Powder all the above in mixer jar to a smooth fine powder.

Transfer the powder in a clean, dry and airtight container.

No comments: