Friday 3 February 2012

GREEN BANANA STIR FRY/ KELE UPKARI



GREEN BANANA STIR FRY


WHAT YOU NEED:


Green Raw banana .3
Coconut, grated 1 tbsp
Red chillies 3
Mustard 1/2 tsp
Oil 1 tbsp
Salt to taste


APPLIED SALT AND KEPT FOR 15 MINUTES,,HERE...
KELE UPKARI, HUBBY'S FAV..:))


HOW TO MAKE:


Wash the bananas and remove its skin lightly.
Cut them in small cubes. Apply salt and keep aside for 15 minutes.
Heat kadahi with 1 tbsp oil. Add mustard, when it starts spluttering add broken red chillies.
Reduce the heat to minimum. Then Squeeze out the salt water from the banana pieces and put these to kadahi. stir well.
Add grated coconut, stir well.
Cover and cook the Upakri for 5 to 10 minutes. Saute several times, so that it doesn't stick the kadahi.


A side dish, simple.. yet tasty....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! This recipe is really tempting! I think my friends would love to taste this when they visit me to my home. I will definitely save this to my cook book. Thanks for sharing!

Beef Stir Fry