Friday 26 June 2015

GREEN CHILLY SAUCE

Here we get good varieties of green chillies in a very reasonable price in the market. This time I got more than enough green chillies. I know that if I keep it in the fridge also it wont last for long due to rainy season. I was thinking how to use it the best way without wasting a single chilly. Yes, I could make so many things like Chilly pickle, can be kept in vinegar or chilly sauce. I saw this recipe in some blog, found it easy, made some changes in my recipe. Here it goes the recipe....
GREEN CHILLY SAUCE

WHAT YOU NEED:

Fresh green chillys - 20

Garlic cloves - 4-5, chopped

Onion - 1/2, chopped

Vegetable oil - 1 tsp

Salt - 1/2 tsp

Vinegar - 1/2 cup

Water - 2 cups

Sugar - 1/2 tsp
GREEN CHILLY SAUCE


HOW TO MAKE:

Wash green chillys under the water. Cut in pieces.

In a vessel add oil, garlic , onion, salt, sugar and chopped green chillies.

Add 2 cups of water and cook till the chillies are soft or till all the water contents evaporates.

When it is cooled grind to a very fine paste, add vinegar while grinding.

Store Green chilly sauce in a clean, dry jar. It will last for 6 months if you keep in the refrigerator.


No comments: