Wednesday 27 April 2016

RIPE MANGO RASAM

Lot of mangoes lying in my kitchen and i have no idea that what I can make. I have already prepared many dishes but still there are many. Today i tried my own version of rasam. I have not tried mango rasam with rice. I just had it like any other soup, so you can call it soup also.
RIPE MANGO RASAM

WHAT YOU NEED:

Mango pulp - of 1 mango (1/2 -3/4 cup)

Tamarind pulp - 3-4 tsp

Pepper corns - 10-12

Jaggery - a small piece

Salt - to taste

Coriander leaves - 1 tbsp, finely chopped
MANGO RASAM


HOW TO MAKE

Mix mango pulp and 2-3 cups water and heat on medium heat.

Add tamarind pulp, crushed pepper corns, Jaggery and salt

Allow to boil for 5 to 10 minutes.

If you want very thin rasam you can add water.

Now put off the gas.

Finally add finely cut coriander leaves.

Serve hot in bowls.

No comments: