Thursday 12 October 2017

VANILLA CUSTARD PUDDING

I had vanilla custard powder packet in my fridge, which i had forgotten completely. A few days back while cleaning the fridge shelf I found this packet, unopened. Last week I had guests so prepared pudding and they liked it very much. Here is the  recipe that how I made...
VANILLA CUSTARD PUDDING

WHAT YOU NEED :

Vanilla custard powder - 2 heaped tbsp

Milk - 2 and 1/2 cups

Sugar - 5-6 tbsp

Butter - 1 tsp

Fruits - Kela, Apple.. (per your wish)
VANILLA CUSTARD PUDDING


HOW TO MAKE:

Take a 1/2 cup milk and mix vanilla custard powder in it.

Heat 2 cups milk. Add sugar and stir to dissolve.

Now add custard mixture in the boiling milk and stir. Keep stirring while adding the mixture otherwise it starts getting lumps. To avoid lumps keep stirring till the milk becomes smooth. 

The milk becomes thick then put off the flame. Continue stirring.

At this stage add a tsp butter, give a quick stir.

Transfer the mixture in a mould.

Allow it to cool down.

Once it is cooled refrigerate for 3-4 hours or till it is set. I was in a hurry so I kept it in the freezer for one hour.

While serving put few fruit pieces in the bowl, then on the top put vanilla custard pudding. 

No comments: