Monday 20 November 2017

CUSTARD APPLE/ SUGAR APPLE MILK SHAKE


CUSTARD APPLE/ SUGAR APPLE MILK SHAKE

As I told I always love to make new drinks, This drink I prepared yesterday for my daughter. Today's children are always in a hurry, they have no time for anything. I asked her many times to eat the fresh ripe custard apple. She made excuses that she has got lot of homework. I know eating this fruit takes her time and it has got many seeds also. So I removed all the seeds and made this drink. She was so happy and said wow mommy it is really yummy!

WHAT YOU NEED:

CUSTARD APPLE - 2

MILK - 2 CUPS

MINT LEAVES - 6-8

SUGAR - TO TASTE


CUSTARD APPLE/ SUGAR APPLE MILK SHAKE

CUSTARD APPLE MILK SHAKE

HOW TO MAKE:

TAKE FLESH FROM CUSTARD APPLE.

PUT IT IN A BLENDER, ADD MINT LEAVES AND SUAGR.

ADD MILK AND BLEND TILL SMOOTH.

SERVE CHILLED CUSTARD APPLE / SUGAR APPLE MILK SHAKE IN TALL GLASSES.

No comments: