Friday 10 November 2017

PEPPERMINT TEA

Some one said mint is good for memory. If you take mint tea regularly, there will be improvement in your memory. I thought I must try mint tea, these days I do forget something or the other. Lol. I had some fresh Mint leaves in my fridge.  It takes only 5 to 10 minutes to make tea.  Here is the recipe...

MINT TEA

WHAT YOU NEED:

Mint leaves - 12-15

Water - 1 cup

Honey - to taste

MINT TEA


HOW TO MAKE:

Wash mint leaves well, tear in to bits  and put in a kettle / tea pot.

Boil water till you get good bubbles. Then pour this hot water in the pot.

Allow to steep leaves for 10 to 15 minutes. Then strain tea in cups with strainer. 

Press the leaves in the strainer with the help of spoon, if there is any mint juice.

Stir 2 tsp of honey and serve.

1 comment:

Ramesh Nair said...

Very Nice.