Monday 6 November 2017

FRIED ICE CREAM

When I heard first time about Fried Ice cream, I was surprised and fascinated. I wanted to try it as soon as possible, then soon came an occasion to celebrate.  Got the recipe from my friend. I searched the recipe on internet also, in those recipes i found egg is added. So I followed easy recipe of my friend Suchi.
FRIED ICE CREAM

WHAT YOU NEED :

Ice Cream - Vanilla ( I used butterscotch, it is my fav and i love the crunchiness in the ice cream.

Bread slices , thin

Chocolate sauce / caramilized sugar syrup / or any your desired sauce

FRIED ICE CREAM...


HOW TO MAKE:

Take a bread slice, dip in water and remove. Press with your both hands to remove its water.

Keep a scoop of ice cream in the centre of the bread slice, and bring all the sides of the bread together and make a shape of the ball.

Deep freeze the balls till it freezes, it takes about 5-6 hours. Remove.

Heat a deep bottomed kadahi with enough oil in it.

When it is hot put frozen ice cream in the oil. Fry till they are crisp.

Serve warm Fried Ice Cream with chocolate sauce over it.

No comments: