Tuesday 29 January 2013

TOMATO STIR FRY

A very quick and easy preparation.... 
TOMATO STIR FRY

WHAT YOU NEED:

Tomatoes - 6
Onion - 1
Mustard seeds - 1 tsp
Cumin seeds - 1/2 tsp
Sambar powder - 1 tsp ( heaped )( Plz check sambar powder recipe here)
Salt - to taste 
SPICY, SWEET N LITTLE SOUR TOMATO STIR FRY....

HOW TO MAKE:

Wash Tomatoes and cut in quarters.
Chop Onion.

Heat kadhahi with 3-4 tsp oil.
Splutter mustard seeds, then splutter jeera.
Add curry leaves and onion. Stir for few minutes.
Add tomatoes and stir well
Now add sambar powder and salt. Stir.  
Reduce the flame and cook till done.

Serve Tomato stir fry as a side dish.

1 comment:

foodydelight said...

Hello Jayashree,

I am Pranjali from foodydelight.com
I need to discuss about guest post on your blog. can you please reply me on my email id: pranju.octo@gmail.com
I could not find your id. Or let me know your email id.

Anyways stir fry looks yum and delicious.
Thanks,
Pranjali(foodydelight.com)