Friday 27 July 2012

OLYMPIC DOSA


The Olympic fever has already started.. I thought, on the day of the opening ceremony, I will also make something spl.and the outcome was this special dosa. I named it "The Olympic Dosa"...
Here are my best wishes to all the  Indian participants...
OLYMPIC DOSA


WHAT YOU NEED:


Dosa batter 1 cup ( udad and rice mix)
Semolina /rulav  1 cup
Coriander mint chutney 1 heaped tsp
Mint leaves, fresh n chopped  1 tbsp
Salt to taste
IT IS DIFFERENT!!!


HOW TO MAKE:


Mix all the above and add enough water to make the normal dosa batter consistency .


Pour a spoonful of dosa batter on the hot dosa pan and spread it thinly. Put oil on the edges and fry well.


I made an emblem of Olympic games, pouring small quantities of the batter on the tava... 
It tastes very good with butter or any hot curry or chutney or sambar...



No comments: