Monday 1 July 2013

BIG WHITE KIDNYE BEANS STIR FRY



BIG WHITE KIDNEY BEANS STIR FRY

WHAT YOU NEED:

White kidney beans - 3/4 cup
Red chilly - 4-5 broken
Mustard seeds - 3/4 tsp
Coconut grated - 2 tbsp
Salt - to taste
WHITE KIDNEY BEANS

TASTES LIKE BIBBE UPKARI!

HOW TO MAKE:

Soak beans overnight in a vessel with more than enough water.

Pressure cook the white beans  for 15 minutes.

Cut the beans in length wise.

Heat kadahi with a tsp oil. Splutter the mustard seeds, then add red chilly. 

Now add cut white kidney beans and stir well.

Add grated coconut and salt. Add little water if needed. Stir well.

Serve White Kidney Beans stir fry as a side dish.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your recipe was really delicious. I already cook it on my own and I think that was the real taste of it. I also have a stir fried chicken here and I hope that you will like it.

Unknown said...

thank u Matt Willis.. this is so simple, and it tastes like cashews.